Yay!!! Anime Los Angeles 4th pix ~ Frozen Tears Drama
Frozen Tears Drama: Yay!!! Anime Los Angeles 4th pix

Korean DVD Drama

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yay!!! Anime Los Angeles 4th pix





























Yata!!! Here are some of my pictures my friends and I took on Anime LA (ALA), at Burbank, near LA, on Jan 4-6th, 2008.

On the 1st day, I cosplayed as Gothic Lolita, school girl ~ while Yuki cosplay as Sakura from Naruto. She's so cute in pink wig!! Meeeeowww... Another close friend of mine, Yuii is cosplayed in D.GRAY.MAN costume...kawaii*****
2nd day: Naruto gathering.... Yuki in Sakura outfit, I'm in Ino, Yuii in Neji, while my other friends cosplay as Ten Ten, Sasuke..etc...
3rd: Unfortunately, I couldn't come in the last day.... but here are some pics as well.... DEATH NOTE gathering: Yuki posed as Misa, Tu posed as L, ...others in Aizen Sama out fit, Light...etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts